Adult diaper rash is a common problem that can be managed at home with skin rash creams and gels available over the counter like Soreze Adult Diaper Rash Gel.
Soreze Adult Diaper Rash Gel. Dermatologically Tested and Clinically proven Anti Diaper Rash Gel for Treatment and Prevention of Adult Diaper Rashes | 30 gm
- 100% efficacious in treating existing rashes while preventing the occurrence of more rashes*.
- Hypoallergenic Preservative-free and long-lasting water-resistant formula.
- Non greasy, non-staining, 100% safe and dermatologically tested for all skin types.
- Barrier film protects the region from urine, moisture, sweat and fecal matter.
Are Diaper Rashes in Adult common?
Why do Diaper Rashes Appear in Adults?
Adult diaper rash occurs as a result of wearing adult diapers, incontinence briefs, or pads. Diaper rash often referred to as diaper dermatitis or incontinence rash or IAD (incontinence-associated dermatitis) is inflammation of the skin caused by the wet skin, rubbing of diaper with skin (Friction) and contact with chemicals in the urine and stool.
Diaper rashes and infections associated with them can also be caused by:
- Poor genital hygiene
- Allergic reactions related to dyes or fragrances found in detergents used to wash underwear.
- Chronic or severe rubbing
- Allergic reactions to dyes, perfumes or other substances found in diapers personal hygiene wipes or lubricants
What are the signs of Diaper Rashes in Adults?
Diaper rashes start as little pink patches of irritated skin and advance to bigger patches of red, raised painful bumps with an encompassing rash.
What to do when you see Diaper Rashes in Adult?
- Regularly change the absorbent product to prevent prolonged exposure to moisture. Avoid staying in a soiled or sweaty product, as even slight wetness can worsen the rash.
- When washing, be thorough yet gentle. Use lukewarm water and mild, chemical-free soap to cleanse the genital area after each change. Avoid scrubbing or irritating the rash.
- Pat the area dry with a towel instead of rubbing, and allow it to air out for a few minutes before dressing.
- Apply Soreze Adult Diaper Rash Gel, which soothes the skin and create a protective barrier against further chafing.
- Ensure that your product or clothing fits properly and is not too tight, to avoid unnecessary friction and pressure on the affected area.
Why to Use Soreze Adult Diaper Rash Gel?
Soreze Adult Diaper Rash Gel is scientifically designed Diaper Rash gel for adults. It uses patented Silicone based barrier gel technology that blends the goodness of natural essential oils and silicone elastomers to treat and prevent diaper rashes in adults due to incontinence or underlying medical conditions.
How does Soreze Adult Diaper Rash Gel work?
The gel forms a breathable, long-lasting, water repellent, friction lowering skin barrier film within 30 seconds of its application, which inhibits direct contact between skin and diapers while protecting underlying fragile skin from harmful effects of urine, sweat, and stool.
What are the ingredients of Soreze Adult Diaper Rash Gel?
Silicone elastomer base, Calendula oil, Lavender oil, Patchouli oil, Calamine Powder, Vitamin E
What does the ingredients in Soreze Adult Diaper Rash Gel do to my Skin?
The natural essential oils of calendula, lavender, and patchouli provide relief from redness, itching, pain & discomfort caused due to bacterial or fungal infections. Calamine provides a soothing effect to the skin. Vitamin E with its antioxidant property helps in skin rejuvenation.
How to use?
- Gently clean and dry the affected and/or diaper rash-prone area.
- Take a small quantity on your finger.
- Apply uniformly and evenly on rashes and or rash-prone areas such as buttocks, waist, lower back, groin, and skin near genital areas.
- Ensure application every time the diaper is changed or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Where to use?
Apply Soreze Adult Diaper Rash Gel on pressure prone areas as shown in the figure below
In whom to use?
Your beloved Elderly who spends long hours on bed or wheelchair or have mobility issues are most likely to develop bedsores. They could be having any of the below mentioned conditions:
- Stroke/ Paralysis
- Patients on oxygen/ BiPap/ ventilator
- Post-surgical case with limited mobility
- Neuro surgery
- Orthopedic patients on complete bed rest and/or with reduced mobility
- Terminally ill patients e.g. coma, patients on life support systems, etc.
- Long hospitalisation cases
Grandma had diaper rashes, I applied this cream since 4 days and now it's has healed.... Thanks a lot
My father in law was suffering due to a diaper rashes for a very long time. Application of this cream has shown improvement.
My grandfather wears diapers regularly. many a time bcoz of this, he sufferes from Diaper rashes. Found this cream on Facebook and ordered it to test. Worked wonderfully for him. Rashes have gone. He uses it daily now. Just one suggestion - can you have this in spray form. It will be easy to apply down there. Thanks
It provided relief from pain and reduced the redness for my grandfather.
This gel helped treating my fathers rashes, I'm definitely gonna be a permanent customer for soreze.