A bedsore starts as a red, painful area, which eventually turns purple. Left untreated, the skin can break open and become infected. A bedsore can become deep, extending into the muscle, and in severe cases can even cause death. Observation and routine skin care are key to prevention!
Soreze Bed Sore Prevention Gel | Dermatologically Tested and Clinically Proven Gel to Protect Your Elderly’s Skin From Bed Sores | 30 gm & 50 gm
- A better alternative to conventional creams and ointment that stain clothes.
- Creates a protective silicone-based barrier between the skin and anything the skin is rubbing against, like clothing or beds.
- It’s breathable, non-greasy, non-medicated and non-allergenic.
- It supports repositioning even when patient is on air mattresses and waterbed.
- Dermatologically tested and recommended by doctors of leading hospitals.
Bed sores (Pressure sores) occur on areas of the skin that are under pressure from lying in bed, sitting in a wheelchair, and/or wearing a cast or brace for a prolonged period of time; or in areas that are continually wet. They are more likely to develop on bony parts of bottom, the areas in contact with the bed or chair such as tail bone, heels, elbows, shoulders etc.
Regularly apply Soreze Gel on the Bedsores prone areas for preventing Bedsore from happening. In case the wounds have already developed, use Soreze Advance Gel for treating the Bedsores. We also recommend consulting your doctor in case of developed Bedsores wound.
Clinically proven and dermatologically tested Soreze Bedsores prevention gel helps your loved ones prevent bed sores. With just a few seconds of application, Soreze Bedsores prevention gel dries to form a long-lasting, flexible, water-repellent, and protective anti-friction film. This unique film effectively reduces friction between the skin and clothing/bedding, helping to prevent the formation of painful bedsores (also known as pressure ulcers, pressure sores, or decubitus ulcers). Soreze Bedsores prevention gel is specifically designed to protect the skin from irritation caused by moisture, such as sweat, urine, and fecal matter. Trust Soreze Bedsores prevention gel to provide superior protection for your skin and help prevent discomfort caused by bedsores.
- Developed using patented Elastomer Potentiated Barrier Technology.
- Dermatologically Tested and Clinically proven.
- Soreze Bedsore prevention gel is an anti-friction gel that forms a uniform, friction lowering, flexible, water repellent barrier film when applied to unbroken skin.
- Non-greasy, long lasting, water repellent & anti-friction film to prevent friction & shear that cause bedsore.
- Works for long hours even in presence of moisture or sweat, urine, stool or other body fluids.
- Conforms to bio-compatibility testing requirement as per US FDA guidelines.
- Safe for all ages and all skin types.
- Can be used along with air mattresses.
- Identify pressure prone areas are on your elderly parents.
- Clean and dry the pressure prone areas.
- Take small amount of gel on your fingers.
- Gently rub evenly to form a uniform thin protective layer.
- WLeave to dry for 30 seconds.
- Apply 2 - 3 times daily depending on skin condition.
Apply Soreze gel on pressure prone areas as shown in the figure below.
Silicone elastomers, dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, starch and silicates
SOREZE is formulated using unique and patented EPB technology. SOREZE contains silicone elastomers that have elastic properties. Elastomers are characterized by high elongation and flexibility or elasticity of the film thus prevents breaking or cracking of the film and gives long lasting protection. Silicone elastomers are used widely in healthcare and Pharma applications such as pacifiers, medical prostheses, cosmetics and pharmaceutical products, etc due to their excellent thermal and chemical resistance and most importantly well documented safety.
Anyone who spends long hours on bed or wheelchair or have mobility issues or any of the below mentioned conditions are most likely to develop bedsores.
- Stroke/ Paralysis
- Patients on oxygen/ BiPap/ ventilator
- Post-surgical case with limited mobility
- Neuro surgery
- Orthopedic patients on complete bed rest and/or with reduced mobility
- Terminally ill patients e.g. coma, patients on life support systems, etc.
- Long hospitalisation cases
Tried it, found to be much useful. it helps in preventing pressure sores, had a good experience.
Sure solution for bedsores pressure sores prevention. The best part is when you apply surrouding the exsting sores it will stops spreading of existing pressure sores immediately.
This product is wonderful. I am using it for my Father who is bedridden. i apply it regularly to prevent bedsore
Very good product. Highly recommended for bedsore prevention. Start using when you notice redness on patient's back or tail bone.
Very good ointment for to prevent bedsores